In this fascinating and very readable paper on English and development, Hywel Coleman looks at questions such as the role of English in employability, in international mobility, in accessing information, and English as an impartial language.
- Approaches to teacher development that start from inside the classroom
- How to involve learners in our development
- Self- and peer-observation tools
- How to increase the validity (and currency) of our classroom-based knowledge
- Critical teacher development (or ‘beware of TEFL slogans’)
Please click on the link below to watch a recording of the webinar
Video on how to record youtube videos.
Tessa Woodward – Live 6 Feb (Wed), 3pm GMT
What are the concerns of a teacher who has just started in the job? How do these differ from those of someone who has been in the field for a few years? Or for many, many years? Tessa Woodward, former President of IATEFL, explores the research into how a teaching career affects us.